- Allow the ILGA conference in Surabaya to go ahead
- Fight all forms of discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
- Recognise the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people to obtain education, healthcare, gainful employment, to organise
Statements and Press Releases
- Women must leave the home
- Fight capitalism, struggle for prosperity and equality
- Replace the SBY-Boediono capitalist government
- Abandon the rotten political elite
- Unite, for a united government of the poor
Women are not just housewives.
A new alliance or united front organization was formed in January in Indonesia to fight the current neo-liberal policies of the Indonesian government. Its leaflet calling for a January 28 protest action lists 17 organisations.
Oppose the 2009 elections of the political elite – an election of the human rights violators, capitalists, corruptors and opportunist!
[The following is a statement from (the temporary) National Collective of National Student League For Democracy-The Politics of The Poor (Liga Mahasiswa Nasional untuk Demokrasi-Politik Rakyat Miskin, LMND-PRM), Indonesia, about the capitalist crisis now and the solutions being taken by our gover
The following are statements of objection by three organisations that are part of the Ternate (North Maluku) National Liberation Front (FPN) against statements and releases issue by the Indonesian Student League for Democracy (LMND) and the People's Challenge Alliance (FRM).
[The following is a slightly abridged translation of a statement by the People's Struggle Front (FPR) condemning recent acts of violence by police against peaceful protests opposing the Indonesian government's planned fuel price hikes.]
Greeting of struggle,
The battle drum of the Indonesian people’s resistance to the planned fuel price increases has been sounded – students, the urban poor, workers, farmers and women in every corner of the country are daily holding actions that are growing and uniting day by day.